With multiple restaurants in Newfoundland, we are looking to expand our team with an operations manager who will oversee quality, training, and consistency.
Think you're the ideal manager? We're looking for a results-driven, hands-on individual who will work in all areas of the business, including the kitchen, dining room, and processing areas to work with staff to identify and improve processes. You'll be able to travel when needed, whether across town for an inspection or out-of-province for future franchise opportunities. You will know your way around a kitchen, have a strong understanding of food safety and sanitation practices, and embrace learning from our staff (many who have been with us for more than 20 years) as well as coach them towards success.
The operations manager at Ches's will be a vital member of the management team, involved in the day-to-day operations as well as long-term planning. If you think you've got what it takes to be part of our team, apply today and tell us why you're the operations manager we can't live without in your cover letter.
- Certificate or diploma from an accredited cooking/culinary program
- At least three years experience in the food service industry is considered a strong asset
- Valid drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and comfortable with computer-related technology
- Code of Conduct
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in the kitchen to understand and improve processes and procedures
- Quality control
- Sanitation inspections
- Health and safety inspections
- Motivational training
- Implementation of new technologies
- Work to help develop franchises and head the opening crew for future restaurants
- Traveling between locations for inspections
- Assisting in menu development
- Operations manual updates
- Health and dental
- Travel allowance
- Staff events
- Competitive compensation package
- and more!
Click here to submit our online application or drop off your resume to our Freshwater Rd location.